As always, the passage of time leaves me stunned. It’s Thursday? And it’s Easter/Passover. We don’t have any plans for either. We’re boring that way. The way I see it, if you have free-range chickens (as we do!), every day is Easter because you are always plodding about your yard hunting down the rogue hen’s eggs!
A few odds and ends:
1. I can’t wait to watch Scandal tonight on ABC.
2. Even more so, I wish they would run a new episode of Revenge. The suspense is killing me. That show should be on every single night. Like Day of Our Lives, but at 8:00 p.m. Why can’t someone make that happen?
3. I want an art room that looks like this. Please. I wish someone would go thrifting for me and find old dressers I could paint cute colors. I don’t have time to go hunting for junk to be refurbished…and it’s hard to find that stuff online when you live in the Middle of Nowhere like some of us. Will you be my thrifter? I will pay good honest money.
4. I finally figured out what to do with all of my frozen strawberries. I very well may spending my entire weekend baking those babies up.
5. The sun came out for 30 minutes today. Now it is pouring. Luckily I spent the entire 30 minutes walking out of doors, absorbing the scant vitamin D available.
6. I am so bloated I think I might float away like a helium balloon. At least if I float away, I will get more vitamin D, given I will be closer to the sun and all.
7. I am not going to work tomorrow. Yes, that loud thudding sound you hearing through your monitor is me doing the happy jig. I am laying in bed until 8:00, come hell or high water. (This inevitably means I will wake up at 6:00 and be unable to go back to sleep…) I have to go to Civilization to run an errand mid-morning. I am considering catching a matinee of The Hunger Games and watching it all by myself (and loving it too).
8. I took a bunch of lovely photos of everything blooming in my yard last Sunday and I still haven’t uploaded them. I am such a slacker. Gorgeous flower pictures coming soon.
9. I caved and bought the Even Better Clinique Clinical Dark Spot Corrector on a Whim. Even though it was like $75. All those commercials of eggs finally got to me, I guess. All I can say is I hope that stuff actually works.
10. I’ve temporarily decided to quit worrying about my weight. It feels good! Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t that worried to begin with. Just a little bit.